This Blog will follow my life as an game tester. If you are interested in become a game tester just read below or click anywhere on this page to learn how you can be a game tester. Otherwise enjoy my blog.
If you spend just 3 hours a day playing video games, I’m going to show you how to have all your rent and bills take care of THEMSELVES while you have some serious fun playing the newest game titles BEFORE they even hit the stores!
This year ALONE, I’ve been paid a total of $71,560 by 24 different game development companies to TEST their newest releases without ever having to leave my couch!
As a video game tester, you get to point out mistakes while playing the game! What better way of jumping into the gaming industry than drinking a coke, sprawling out on your couch and playing out the NEWEST blockbuster hit – WHILE you get paid $20-$50 an hour to do it!
And that’s just the start of it…
- to test the NEWEST, MOST POPULAR releases from companies like
Blizzard, CAPCOM, EA Games, Microsoft, Nintendo
- and more – months before anyone else!
“WORK” FROM HOME
- and game as little or as much as you WANT – completely around your own schedule! The more games you play, the more you get paid!
- Pay your RENT and ALL YOUR BILLS by spending
as much time gaming
- as you do now – only playing the newest games to be JUST developed!
KEEP all the games you test!
- Imagine how much you can save on video game costs alone!
- to all of the hidden cheat codes, level secrets and developer codes ONLY game testers ever find out about!
Get REAL experience for FURTHER game industry careers!
- Ask any major game company for a job as a game developer or designer – and they’ll
- how many years you’ve spent testing their games!
Get essential high-level CONNECTIONS.
- No level of education will get your foot in the door in the video game industry unless you
- If you’re passionate about games – game testers network and make the best high-level private connections!
The video game industry has shot up like a rocket over the past few years.. it’s not only a $50 billion a yearbusiness today, but it’s one of the ONLY industries that was unaffected by the recession!
When you think about it – did the “big, scary recession” stop you from buying any of your favourite games over the past 2 years? No? Me neither.
And what that means for you is a BIGGER and FATTER bank account as game companies make more and more games every year!
Every major game company is DESPERATELY looking for game testers with the increased demand for games today – and they want to pay you BIG BUCKS in return!
And if you’re thinking..
The simple answer is – the companies think they’re getting the better deal here!
It’s not a secret that game developers make mistakes, and tons of them. You’ve probably played a game that was JUST released – or JUST had a major update; they always have glitches and bugs! And it only takes a single BAD article, blog post or forum post about a big glitch before the news spreads like wildfire, leaving the game company with MILLIONS in lost sales.
In the company’s opinion, they’ll make $50-80 MILLION from a bug-free successful video game – so paying some game testers a “measly” $30-50 an hour to test the game and ensure a quality video game is a small price to pay!
That’s why it’s so easy for people like me and you to get paid big money for playing games all day long!
The 3 requirements you need to BECOME a game tester are:
- You should be 15 or older in order to get paid for the gaming and testing.
- You need either a computer you already play games on – or a console you’ll prefer playing games on (Xbox 360, Playstation 3, etc).
- You gotta love video games. That’s an obvious one!
You don”t need a degree in marketing or design to do this! Heck, you don’t even need to finish high school!
Here’s a list of commonly asked questions you’re asked when you fill out your “work assignment sheet”. I’ll let you decide if these if you think these questions are tough.
- What did you think of the main game menu? (if you liked the overall appearance, if it was easy to navigate, to enter and exit different modes, etc..)
- How did you like Single-Player Campaign mode? What were your most and least favourite parts of the gameplay?
- How did you like the multi-player mode? What were your favourite and least favourite game modes/features of the lobbies? Is there anything you’d change to make it easier/more comfortable to use?
- What was your preferred mode – single-player or multi-player mode?
- Are there any outstanding bugs/glitches you noticed?
- What age group do you believe this game will appeal BEST to?
- Overall, How did the game perform? (storyline, playability, graphics, replay value, etc…)
- If there was anything you could add to the game to improve it (more zombies, more weapons, etc) – what would it be?
- On a scale of 1 to 10, how would you rank the game overall?
If You Can Answer These Questions, You’re Ready to Start GETTING PAID to Play Games All Day Long!
And speaking of getting paid…
I cant tell you that you’ll land a gig for $90/hour right off the bat. Building up to those kinds of hourly wages does require some previous experience…
But I can show you EXACTLY how you can start landing game testing jobs paying $25, $35, or $50 per hour RIGHT AWAY! The only question is…
How many hours a day do you play video games?
Assuming a $25/hour job – if you play games:
4 hours a day = 28 hours a week = $700 a week or $2800 a month!
6 hours a day = 42 hours a week = $1050 a week or $4200 a month!
8 hours a day = 56 hours a week = $1400 a week or $5600 a month!
Imagine making an extra $67,200 per year from the time you spend gaming right now!
That’s how much you’re missing out on today while blowing these hours playing video games every day and NOT BEING PAID FOR IT.
There’s just one problem.
You can’t exactly knock on Blizzard’s doors – and demand to test their newest release. ANY gamer would kill for this kind of opportunity – making game testing a very competitive field.
Odds are that you’re clueless about the PROPER steps to take that land a job every single time. No idea who to contact, what to say, or how to convince them that YOU are the perfect person for the job…
Thousands of gamers send in applications every week – and even some of the top gamers I know today are still waiting for a letter that will never come… because they don’t know the rules of the game!
Luckily for you – I have the cheat codes 😉
From the past 8 years of game testing, I’ve learned the GUARANTEED job formulas that have gotten me hired every time I wanted to test a game for the past 5 years. No joke – every single time!
Click anywhere on this page to see how you can do it too!